Students are automatically enrolled and billed for this plan by Northeastern University; if you prefer not to take this plan, you must complete the waiver by the deadlines listed here. The waiver form is available through the MyNEU portal.
Students can access their insurance details by downloading a Verification of Coverage letter.
Please follow the steps below to access your Verification of Coverage (VOC) letter for coverage year 2021-22. (Please allow 3-5 business days after you have been billed to access this information)
Steps to accessing your NUSHP membership ID # :
If you are looking to access your Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP) member ID number by accessing your Verification of Coverage Letter, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your MyNortheastern
- Type “NUSHP” in the search bar at the top and click on the link and it will direct you to the Gallagher website.
- Under “Profile” click “Sign Up”.
- Scroll down and under “Account Details”
- Click on “Verification of Coverage” this will bring up your Verification of Coverage letter.
- **Please note that your full member ID number includes the prefix “NUQ”.
After you have accessed your Verification of Coverage Letter you can download the MyBlue app. Then create an account and you can have access to your insurance card and plan information at all times through your phone. Below is information about the MyBlue app and FAQ’s:
Download the MyBlue Member App on the Apple or Google Play stores. Click “Register Now” and complete the required steps.