Introducing MyBlue-Member App
Download the app, without your physical ID card. MyBlue App allows you to have a virtual card on your phone. Please click here for more information on the MyBlue- Member App.
Steps to accessing your NUSHP membership ID # :
If you are looking to access your Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP) member ID number by accessing your Verification of Coverage Letter, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your MyNortheastern account.
- Type “NUSHP” in the search bar at the top and click on the link and it will direct you to the Gallagher website.
- Under “Profile” click “Sign Up”.
- Scroll down and under “Account Details”
- Click on “Verification of Coverage” this will bring up your Verification of Coverage letter.
- **Please note that your full member ID number includes the prefix “NUQ”.
After you have accessed your Verification of Coverage Letter you can download the MyBlue app. Then create an account and you can have access to your insurance card and plan information at all times through your phone. Below is information about the MyBlue app and FAQ’s:
Download the MyBlue Member App on the Apple or Google Play stores. Click “Register Now” and complete the required steps. Please click here for more information on the MyBlue- Member App and be sure to download and activate your app today.